Wednesday, February 28, 2007

THE PATCH UP

And I did return, and we patched up and what a good one it was. As I expected she was not at all angry, instead she welcomed me with arms wide open!!! There were mountains(I’ld say hills), less greenery, but ample of water(the mighty Ganges) and 7 of us were braving the rapids---one moment the roller-coaster, next the

Golf-view, and so many others…Sitting in front of the raft during the rapids I’d the time of my life!!1 It was awesome. And talk of cliff-jumping!!!!!!aaaaaaaaahhh it was orgasmic!!! How can people let their fear rob themselves of such a joy!! As for me I took a plunge into the holy waters from a height of atleast 20fts for 3 times(max in our group…kudos to me..[J])

Surely, Rishikesh is a nice place to visit this time of the year , with water in ganga just optimum for rafting(in monsoons u don’t find any rapids due to too much of water)

So, my advice if u haven’t done this before, pack ur bags this weekend itself and head towards rishikesh

No comments: